My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 9: My Advert Timelines


My advert timelines gave a breakdown of my adverts over the 30-second time period. It helped me to allocate time for each shot individually and change my idea and script accordingly to fit the exact 30-second timeframe for my narrative, brand message and on-screen text.

Advert 1


Advert 2

This planning was beneficial to my project as it gave me a complete breakdown of my 30-second adverts and time length of each shot. This helped me to realistically visualise my advert and convey my initial proposal without compromising the brief. These timings were used as a reference when I drafted my storyboards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment