My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 13: My Time-Plan, Crew and Cast List

My time plan, cast and crew list were also vital parts of my planning process. My time plan formed the structure of my shoot day, making sure I was shooting at the right time to get the appropriate shots with the best lighting. My cast and crew list made sure I had arranged the correct people to help and feature in my adverts, resulting in the right people being in the right place at the right time.

Timeplan


Cast and Crew 

A casting brief was written in my initial proposal and final cast were included on my casting list as follows;

Advert 1

Actor - Matilda Mendick

Crew - Hugo Perrot-Barnaby
  Maisy Crabtree

Advert 2

Actor - Nader Beigi

Crew - Matilda Mendick
                   Hugo Perrot-Barnaby
         Maisy Crabtree

Props 


This was imperative to my project as it finalised who my actors and crew were. It also gave me a structure of timing for my shoot day, helping me when booking my actors and crew and also helping me to create my shoot-board with accurate times.


No comments:

Post a Comment