My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 19: My Finished Adverts

My finished adverts are the final products of my research, planning, shooting and editing. They were created with the brief and convention of food takeaway adverts clearly in mind.

Advert 1


Advert 2



I am very pleased with the outcome of my adverts as they match my original vision closely whilst still fulfilling the brief. They are tied together by a clear campaign idea and have a clear message, show branding and the products and services offered by the brand. It engages with the target audience, adheres to the ASA code and is in keeping with the Channel 4 public service remit. 

I have loved this process and have enjoyed watching the evolution of my ideas into a finalised campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment