My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

My storyboards were drafted from the basic layout of my initial proposal and timeline. It clearly broke down each 30-second advert into individual shots. This helped with the location recce because I could easily determine if camera placement would be an issue. It also allowed me to create my shoot-boards as I clearly knew each individual shot needed for my advert to flow and fit the brief.


Advert 1

Advert 2

My storyboards were beneficial to my project as they helped to show camera placement of shots, desired framing and area of action on screen. This helped me to effectively plan for the dressing of rooms, to ensure the correct camera placement; it also helped me to time my action for my shoots and adjust my timeline and edit accordingly as the frames and action within shots was clearly laid out for each advert. This made both further planning, shooting and editing easy as the structure was preplanned. This made the two coherent and this was extremely beneficial in the later stages of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment