My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 12: My Location Recce, Risk Assessment and Location Permissions

My location recce, risk assessment and location permissions were all vital components of planning for my real shoot. The location permission legitimised my shoot and ensured my shoot was carried out professionally and safely. My risk assessment ensured the safety of the cast, crew and general public while my location recce prevented any room dressing or camera placement issues on the day of the shoot. All of these stages of planning made sure my shoot ran smoothly, was carefully planned, safe and efficient on the day.

Location Recce

Advert 1, Bike Scene Location - Carlton Avenue
Advert 1 Park Location - Trent Park Promenade
Advert 1 Dinner Location / Advert 2 Interview Location - My house
Both Adverts Delivery Location - My house 
Advert 2 Bus Stop Map Location - Enfield Road, Oakwood
Advert 2 Bus Stop Location - Enfield Road, Oakwood
Advert 2 Eating Location - My house
Risk Assessment


Location Permissions


This was beneficial to my project as it legitimised my shoot and ensured that I had the correct permissions, planning on specific locations and safety procedures in place. This made my shoot run smoothly on the day; ensured the cast, crew and general public were safe and ensured the arrangements were all signed off by a parent and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment