My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 8: My Initial Proposal

My initial proposal helped me to outline the structure of my advert, allowing me to begin the planning stage leading up to the shoot day. It also helped me to adapt accordingly to fulfill the brief including the time constraints of a 30-second advert. In my initial proposal, I wrote what would be happening visually on screen, the larger story it would tell and how this related to the campaign, rough ideas for text on-screen and Voice over. This allowed me to begin my planning and pencil in actors, locations and begin to collect permissions and releases to go ahead with shooting.




I want my adverts to contain genre hybridity with these two adverts below with the use of a bad day being made better as my main premise:



This was beneficial to my planning and my project as physically writing down my ideas made me think about them in a practical way. This made my storyline and single campaign for both of the adverts, as specified in the brief, come together and immediately highlighted any issues and changes that would need to be made. After my initial proposal, I realised my advert ideas and campaign ideas were good, yet the amount of action happening per advert was too much and therefore my advert would be too long to fit the 30-second requirement. This meant for my final proposal, I had time to simplify my ideas to fit the time constraints while still satisfying the demand of the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment