My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 15: My Shoot-board


My shoot-board gave me a running order of shots throughout my day. This allowed me to schedule my cast, crew and shots to get the best results in an efficient amount of time.

Initial Shoot-Board

Advert 1


Advert 2
These initial shoot-boards were revised as the timings were too vague, there was no allocated timing for each individual shot, group and page numbers were not correctly completed.

Final Shoot-board

Advert 1


Advert 1


Advert 1

Advert 2


Advert 2


Advert 2


Advert 2
My shoot-board was essential to my project as it ensured I got every shot required for my adverts. It also created a list of roles, people and props needed so that my cast and crew always knew what needed to be done and how rooms should be dressed to create my desired effect. Time was also taken into account for shooting, equipment preparation, equipment assembly and disassembly and travel times between locations. This helped me to stay on time so I had arranged the right amount of working hours for my cast and crew so that my shots could be filmed with the best possible light - especially exterior shots. It was also helpful as I had to hand over my equipment in perfect working order to the student who was sharing equipment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment