My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 14: My Kit List

My kit list and release forms were essential for the making of my adverts as they allowed me to professionally use the equipment and take responsibility for the equipment used during my shoot day. The timing and logistics for this part of planning were also imperative as I was sharing equipment so it was my responsibility to look after the equipment while in my possession and ensure it was passed over at the right time to my partner.



Equipment Release Form 


Contract For Home Release


Kit Checklist
The kit list was essential to my project to ensure I had the correct kit to shoot the shots required.  The kit release form ensured the equipment was insured if any unexpected damage occurred due to uncontrollable factors. This was also necessary as my kit was to be shared with another student, therefore suitable timings had to be arranged to ensure both students had equal time with the equipment to be able to film both adverts successfully. Equipment hand over times also had to be arranged between the two students and between both students and the teacher. This was to arrange times for the equipment to be picked up and dropped off at the school, safe travel arrangements to be made to and from the school to avoid damage and times for equipment to be exchanged between the two students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment