My Music video


Click here to watch my music video

My Website

My Website
Click here to visit my website

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Post 10: My Production Review

I was given feedback on my music video, website, and social media in order to allow me to improve my work. This allowed me to reflect and take action on my work in order to create a project to the best of my ability which satisfied the demands of the brief fully. 

Music Video Feedback

Review 1: Ms. Blackborow (Media Teacher)

WWW: My work had lots of nice shots, with good framing, carefully selected mise-en-scene and dynamic locations. This meant it looked visually striking and cinematic. The narrative was clear and effectively amplified the lyrics of the song.

EBI: I needed to re-edit the audio bed in order to make the song start and end more naturally within the three minutes required duration. I also needed to change my editing slightly to cut down the number of running shots, giving me time to add a montage at the end. My work needed titles at the beginning of the song and something at the end of the song to direct people to my website and various other platforms. Finally, I needed to look at adding some editing techniques such as choppy strobe intercutting to help build a sense of surrealism and create a more dynamic and music video appropriate edit.

Website and Social Media Feedback


No comments:

Post a Comment